- Microsoft Office Miscellaneous Training Seminars
- MS Office 2010 New Features (Transition from 2003)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: identify the new & enhanced features that are common to all applications in the Microsoft Office suite.(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook).
- Course Outline
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• identify the new and enhanced features that are common to all applications in the Microsoft Office suite.
• modify documents using Microsoft Word 2010.
• present worksheet data using Microsoft Excel 2010.
• create Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentations.
• work with databases using Microsoft Access 2010.
• manage tasks using the new features in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
• share files using Microsoft Office 2010.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010
Topic 1A: Customize the User Interface
Topic 1B: Work with Ribbon Tabs
Topic 1C: Save Files in Different Formats
Topic 1D: Print Files
Lesson 2: Modifying Documents Using Microsoft Word 2010
Topic 2A: Navigate and Find Information
Topic 2B: Apply Text Styles
Topic 2C: Add SmartArt Graphics
Topic 2D: Insert Screenshots in a Document
Topic 2E: Compare Reviewed Documents
Lesson 3: Working with Spreadsheets Using Microsoft Excel 2010
Topic 3A: Work with Tables
Topic 3B: Apply a Formula
Topic 3C: Apply Enhanced Conditional Formatting
Topic 3D: Create Charts
Topic 3E: Create Sparklines
Topic 3F: Work with PivotTables and PivotCharts
Lesson 4: Creating Dynamic Presentations Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Topic 4A: Apply Themes
Topic 4B: Apply Picture Effects
Topic 4C: Apply Animation and Transition Effects
Topic 4D: Add Videos
Topic 4E: Divide a Presentation into Sections
Lesson 5: Working with Databases Using Microsoft Access 2010
Topic 5A: Work with Tables
Topic 5B: Work with Queries and Macros
Topic 5C: Create Forms
Topic 5D: Create Reports
Topic 5E: Work with External Data
Topic 5F: Design a Database for the Web
Lesson 6: Managing Information at Work with Microsoft Outlook 2010
Topic 6A: Manage Email Messages
Topic 6B: Locate Information Quickly
Topic 6C: Share Calendar Information
Topic 6D: Share Contact Information
Topic 6E: Add RSS Feeds
Lesson 7: Sharing Microsoft Office 2010 Files
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is not intended for beginners. An Intermediate or better knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook 2003 (or older) is essential.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 281 times.