Instructor-Led, Hands-On Minute Taker's Training
- Course Outline
The Minute Taker's Workshop
| | ID: ssmtw0 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Pre-assignment|
- Yes, 5 To 10 Days Prior To Course Delivery|Module 1: Introduction and Course Overview|
- Learning Objectives|Module 2: The Role of a Minute Taker|
- What Is a Minute Taker
- The Purpose of Minutes
- Problems and Solutions|Module 3: Skills of a Minute Taker||Module 4: Meeting Agreements|
- The Chair
- The Recording Secretary
- The Meeting Participant|Module 5: Minutes Styles|
- Choosing a Style
- Informal Minutes
- Action Minutes
- Formal Minutes
- Recording Motions and Resolutions
- What To Record|Module 6: Techniques for Preparing Minutes|
- Top Techniques
- Writing Minutes
- Preparing Minutes
- Editing Minutes|Module 7: Taking Minutes in An Interactive Meeting|
- The Role of the Facilitator|Module 8: The Minute Book||Module 9: Developing Your Skills|
- Listening Skills|Module 10: Personal Action Plan||Module 11: Please Call Us for Additional Information||Module 12: Details Certification Paths On Web Site Under Download Menu
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1206 times.