Instructor-Led, Hands-On Presentation Skills Training
- Course Outline
| | ID: ssprs0 | Course Length: 2|Module 0: Introduction, Learning Objectives, Agenda||Module 1: Pre-assignment Discussion||Module 2: The Purpose of Group Facilitation||Module 3: Assignment for Day 2||Module 4: The Difference Between "content" and "process"||Module 5: the Difference Between "instructor" and "facilitator"||Module 6: What Group Dynamics Are Really Like|
- Divergent Thinking
- Convergent Thinking
- The Groan Zone|Module 7: What Is a Facilitator||Module 8: What Is a Facilitator's Role||Module 9: Facilitative Listening Skills|
- Listening Skills
- Developing Questioning Techniques
- Observing Body Language
- Other Process Skills|Module 10: Review||Module 11: Day 2 Reconnectinig||Module 12: Facilitating Open Discussion||Module 13: Structured Activities|
- Debriefing|Module 14: Difficult Situations and Difficult People||Module 15: Preventions and Interventions||Module 16: Developing Sustainable Agreements||Module 17: Surveying the Territory||Module 18: Building a Shared Framework of Understanding||Module 19: Developing Sustainable Criteria||Module 20: Gradients of Agreement||Module 21: Practice: Assignment||Module 22: Personal Action Plan
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1373 times.