- Microsoft Outlook training seminars
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 Level 3 - Data Files, Forms and Archiving
- Course Outline
Microsoft Outlook 2007 Level 3 - Data Files, Forms and Archiving
| | ID: sao072 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Prerequisites|
- Creating Email Messages
- Working with the Calendar
- Working with Tasks
- Working with Contacts
- Working with Notes|Module 1: Working With Files and Applications |
- Importing Data Into An Outlook Folder
- Exporting Outlook Data
- Creating a Letter To a Contact
- Using Mail Merge with Word|Module 2: Working With Folders and Forms |
- Using Folder Properties
- Accessing Another User's Folder
- Opening a Folder in Its Own Window
- Creating a Personal Folder
- Opening An Outlook Data File
- Setting Global Autoarchive Properties
- Setting Folder Autoarchive Properties
- Working with Views
- Using the Mailbox Cleanup Dialog Box
- Creating a Form
- Using a Form
- Managing Form Properties
- Setting Up Public Folders
- Posting a Discussion Item To a Folder
- Setting Home Page Properties
- Setting Permissions Properties
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Level 1, Level 2, or equivalent knowledge
certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1043 times.