This course familiarizes students with the basic techniques used for creating professional looking websites using the Adobe Dreamweaver application. It also provides the fundamental knowledge & techniques needed to advance to more complex operations...
- Course Outline
This course familiarizes students with the basic techniques used for creating professional looking websites using the Adobe Dreamweaver application. It also provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to advance to more complex operations for enhancing the functionality of websites. Students will create and manage database-driven websites.
Who should attend?
Anybody interested in learning Web Design
Main topics covered in this course:
- Introduction to Web Design
- Exploring the Dreamweaver interface
- Defining a New Site Using the Site Wizard
- Managing Files and Folders using the Files Panel
- Creating New Documents
- Working with Starter Pages
- Inserting Text and CSS formatting
- Editing the Font, Size and Colour of Text
- Testing pages in common Web Browsers
- Using Live View
- Understanding CSS
- Creating, Changing and Renaming CSS Rules
- Understanding CSS Element, Class and ID Selectors
- Defining and applying a Custom CSS Style
- Working with Images
- Managing assets in Dreamweaver CS4
- Photoshop Integration
- Using Background graphics
- Link Basics
- Absolute and Relative Links
- Named Anchors
- Email Links
- Adding interactivity and behaviour
- Working with Tables
- Working with Forms
- Working with multimedia (Flash and Video)
- Publishing and maintaining a website
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- If your course has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- If you are withdrawing from a course, prior to the day of the first scheduled class, you will receive the full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw before the end of the 3rd class, you will receive the full refund less 50% of the course materials fee and a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw later than 3 classes from the course start date you will not receive a refund.
- There are no refunds allowed on one-day courses or courses of 12 hours or fewer unless you withdraw officially ten business days before the start of the course
- Map & Reviews
Leonardo College of Design
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 285 times.