In this workshop, you will learn how to create tables to present information more effectively.
- Course Outline
Learn how to create tables to present information more effectively.
If you're using tabs to enter columns of text, do you ever end up with a mess when you need to add or delete information? Do tabs seem to "jump" around in your document unexpectedly? Would you like to learn another way to present information effectively or to define the layout of your page?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Create a table to organize rows and columns of information.
- Draw custom tables with cells of various sizes.
- Add or delete rows and/or columns in a table.
- Change the height of rows and width of columns to accommodate the contents of each cell.
- Use Word's AutoFit options to adjust the columns and rows within a table automatically.
- Change the alignment of a table within the page.
- Move a table to another location.
- Wrap text around a table.
- Change the horizontal and vertical alignment of cell contents.
- Change the cell margins and spacing.
- Merge or split cells as needed.
- In long tables, control where page breaks occur and ensure the appropriate column headings display at the top of each page.
- Nest one table within another table.
- Apply one of Word's table styles to enhance the look of a table quickly and easily.
- Add borders and shading to all or part of a table.
- Sort text within a table alphabetically, numerically, or chronologically.
- Convert existing text into a table.
- Perform calculations in a table.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Comfortable with Word and its basic formatting capabilities.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 475 times.