In this workshop, you will learn to add various types of pictures, audio clips, and videos to a presentation and to modify and format those elements as necessary.
- Course Start Date: Jun. 10
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 9:30 am - 11:00 am (Note on end times)
- Duration: 90 minutes
09:30 AM - 11:00 AM EST
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn to add various types of pictures, audio clips, and videos to a presentation and to modify and format those elements as necessary.
Do you want to liven up your presentations with pictures, sound, and videos? Do you want to insert pictures from Microsoft's clip gallery or from a file on your computer? Do you want to create your own pictures using the shapes available in PowerPoint? Do you want to make basic edits to audio and videos you insert, without using a separate editing program?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Insert pictures from a file stored on your computer.
- Insert clip art photos and illustrations.
- Move, resize, flip, rotate, and delete pictures.
- Apply color corrections, artistic effects, and picture styles to a picture.
- Add a border and/or effects to a picture.
- Crop unwanted areas of a picture.
- Remove the background from a picture.
- Insert screenshots in a presentation.
- Compress pictures to reduce the file size of a presentation.
- Insert shapes from the shapes gallery.
- Format and modify shapes.
- Align and distribute slide objects.
- Insert audio or video from a file.
- Insert audio or animated images from the clip gallery.
- Embed a video from a website.
- Trim audio or videos within PowerPoint.
- Make audio or videos fade in or out.
- Assign a poster frame to display before a video plays.
- Compress the media files in a presentation.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Comfortable creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations - Familiar with animation settings in PowerPoint (helpful, though not required)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Line Instructor Led
Your Home or Office
Your City, Your Province
Your Country --- ---
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 53 times.