In this workshop, you will learn to keep your mailbox organized and under control using features such as Conversation View, Automatic Replies, Rules, Quick Steps, Junk E-mail Filters, and the Mailbox Cleanup tool.
- Date: Dec. 10
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 9:30 am - 11:00 am (Note on end times)
- Duration: 90 minutes
09:30 AM - 11:00 AM EST
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Outlook training seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn to keep your mailbox organized and under control using features such as Conversation View, Automatic Replies, Rules, Quick Steps, Junk E-mail Filters, and the Mailbox Cleanup tool. Also, learn to find items when you need them using Instant Search, Advanced Find, and Outlook Search Folders.
Is your Inbox so full that you worry about missing important messages? Do you have trouble finding saved messages when you need them? Could you use some help getting your mailbox under control?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Group messages in mail folders by conversation.
- Use automatic replies to notify people when you are out of the office and unable to respond to their messages.
- Create rules to automatically perform certain actions on messages that meet specified criteria.
- Use Quick Steps to quickly perform common actions on selected messages.
- Use the Junk E-mail Filter to prevent unwanted commercial messages from reaching your Inbox.
- Search for specific messages within your mailbox.
- Clean up your Outlook mailbox.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Comfortable with basic and advanced features of Outlook 2010 mail.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Line Instructor Led
Your Home or Office
Your City, Your Province
Your Country --- ---
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer.
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 37 times.