In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat Χ Pro to convert documents to PDF files, enhance and customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare them for printing.
- Course Start Date: Feb. 16
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will use Adobe® Acrobat® Χ Pro to convert documents to PDF files, enhance and customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare them for printing.
The target student for this course are office professionals who want to employ the advanced productivity and creative features of Acrobat Χ Pro.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create PDF files from technical documents.
- Enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents.
- Create interactive PDF forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Make a PDF document ready for commercial printing.
- Finalize PDF files for commercial printing.
Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Topic 1A: Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Topic 1B: Measure Technical Drawings
- Topic 2A: Embed Multimedia
- Topic 2B: Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
- Topic 3A: Create a PDF Form
- Topic 3B: Add Form Fields
- Topic 3C: Create Calculations
- Topic 3D: Submit a Form
- Topic 3E: Track Forms
- Topic 3F: Compile Returned Forms
- Topic 3G: Organize Compiled Data
- Topic 4A: Examine the Commercial Printing Process
- Topic 4B: Create PDF Files for Prepress
- Topic 4C: Apply Color Management Settings
- Topic 4D: Modify Adobe PDF Settings for Prepress
- Topic 4E: Preview Printed Effects
- Topic 5A: Preflight Documents
- Topic 5B: Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Topic 5C: Create a Composite
- Topic 5D: Create Color Separations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Adobe Acrobat Χ Pro: Level 1
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
ctc TrainCanada - We Never Cancel*:
We are unique in the corporate training field in that we do not cancel desktop applications courses due to low enrollment. When there are less than 3 students, ctc TrainCanada will personalize the class (students then receive more time with the instructor to address their individual needs allowing the student to complete the full course in less time) or connect the student remotely to a class at one of our other branches via TrainLive remote classroom instruction. *Microsoft Certified Courses and other technical courses require a minimum enrollment of three students. Business Skills courses require multiple students in order to run due to the interactive nature of the training. Selected Desktop Applications courses may require a minimum enrollment of two students to run. ctc TrainCanada® reserves the right to deliver Microsoft Certified and other technical courses via TrainLive remote classroom instruction in order to guarantee the course to run.
ctc TrainCanada Cancellation policy:
You may cancel or reschedule this registration in writing with no penalty with a minimum of 10 business days' notice prior to the first day of the course. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule this registration within 10 business days prior to the first day of the course. However, substitutions are welcome. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a publicly scheduled course within the 10 day non-cancellation period (not a client dedicated course), payment is to be made and a training voucher for a public course will be issued to you. This allows you to attend a future date for the same course at no charge (subject to availability).
No-shows will not be issued a training voucher.
Complimentary Service: We offer all our students coffee, tea, juice or pop, muffins or pastries in the morning and cookies baked in our own oven each afternoon.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Suite 910 - ONE Lombard Place
Canada R3B 0X3
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 17 times.