In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance and control PDF content accessibility, customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare PDFs for commercial printing.
- Course Outline
As a business professional, you have some experience in using Adobe® Acrobat®. Now, you are ready to further develop your PDF documents. In this course, you will use Adobe® Acrobat® 9.0 Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance and control PDF content accessibility, customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare PDFs for commercial printing.
You will use Adobe® Acrobat® 9.0 Pro to convert documents to PDF files, enhance and customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare them for printing.
The target students for this course are office professionals who want to employ the advanced productivity and creative features of Acrobat 9.0 Pro
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create PDF files from technical documents.
- Enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents.
- Create interactive PDF forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Make a PDF document ready for commercial printing.
- Finalize PDF files for commercial printing.
Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Topic 1A: Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Topic 1B: Measure Technical Drawings
- Topic 2A: Embed Multimedia
- Topic 2B: Optimize PDF Files
- Topic 2C: Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
- Topic 3A: Create a PDF Form
- Topic 3B: Add Form Fields
- Topic 3C: Create Calculations
- Topic 3D: Create Buttons
- Topic 3E: Track Forms
- Topic 3F: Compile Returned Forms
- Topic 3G: Organize Compiled Data
- Topic 4A: Examine the Commercial Printing Process
- Topic 4B: Create PDF Files for Prepress
- Topic 4C: Apply Color Management Settings
- Topic 4D: Modify Adobe PDF Settings for Prepress
- Topic 4E: Preview Printed Effects
- Topic 5A: Preflight Documents
- Topic 5B: Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Topic 5C: Create a Composite
- Topic 5D: Create Color Separations
Supplemental Lesson Adding Enhancements
- Topic 1A: Index Documents
- Topic 1B: Batch Process PDF Documents
- Topic 1C: Repurpose PDF Document Content
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro: Level 1
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Student cancellations and/or rescheduling of public courses made within TEN (10) business days or less of the course start date will be charged at 100% of the full value.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 138 times.