A five day course that takes you through the fundamentals of SEO and beyond by actually applying the training in a real-world application.
- Course Outline
Who is the basic SEO Training Class designed for?
A five day course that takes you through the fundamentals of SEO and beyond by actually applying the training in a real-world application. (This is the course where students are guided by the instructor in optimizing THEIR OWN business or personal website)
- Business Owners seeking to truly master and implement their own SEO campaigns
- Individuals serious about mastering SEO to grow their careers with serious advancement
- Anyone wanting to run / manage their own SEO business offering SEO services to clients
"We are the ONLY training system that guides students through the real-world optimization of THEIR OWN website as a standard part of SEO education."
Section 1. Overview of SEO & a brief history
- Definition of SEO & what it's comprised of
- Time-line history of Search Engine Optimization
- SEO & it's importance in modern business
- Best Domain names
- SEO friendly URL structures
- Effectively using the "Title" tag
- META Descriptions and their importance
- META Keywords / How important are they
- Proper Keyword density in body text
- Individual Keyword density
- Using H1, H2, H3 tags
- Keyword phrase order - anticipate queries
- Keyword prominence
- Use of ALT text
- Links to internal pages - best practices
- Linking structure - Tree like is best
- URL Length
- Website age and it's effects on ranking
- Frequency of updates
Section 3. Off-Site search optimization
- Page Rank
- Incoming Links
- Incoming Links form high PR pages
- Speed of link popularity
- Anchor Text inbound links
- Age of Links
- Frequency of change on Anchor Text
- Links form "Expert" site
- Directory Inclusions - Yes or No?
- Site Maps
- Using Social Networking sites
- Much MORE...
- Analyzing the competitions marketing
- Keyword spying - see and review your competitors keywords & ads
- Planning your launch
- Planning your maintenance
- Implementing and starting your launch
- The first 60 to 90 days - What to do
Section 5. Student website optimization
- Begin analyzing and working with each student as they implement the training into their own websites
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made prior to ten business days before the first class date registered. There is a $50.00 administration charge for all cancellations.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 113 times.