- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
This course will expand upon your knowledge by addressing the essential elements of the 10 domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for information systems security professionals.
- Course Outline
This course will expand upon your knowledge by addressing the essential elements of the 10 domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for information systems security professionals. The course offers a job-related approach to the security process, while providing the basic skills required while preparing for CISSP certification.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Control access to information systems.
- Network systems and telecommunications.
- Define security management.
- Create applications security.
- Perform cryptography.
- Secure system architecture.
- Execute operations security.
- Perform business continuity planning.
- Apply physical security.
- Apply law, investigations, and ethics.
- Information Security & Risk Management
- Management tools such as data classification and risk assessment/analysis are used to identify threats, classify assets, and to rate system vulnerabilities so that effective controls can be implemented.
- Security Architecture and Design
- Access Control
- Application Security
- Operations Security
- Physical Security
- Telecommunications & Network Security -
- Security measures used to provide availability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Authentication for transmissions over private and public communications networks and media.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Compliance & Investigations
This certification is beneficial to IT consultants, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators, and security engineers.
I. Becoming a CISSP
II. Security Trends
III. Information Security and Risk Management
IV. Access Control
V. Security Architecture and Design
VI. Physical and Environmental Security
VII. Telecommunications and Network Security
IX. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
X. Legal, Regulations, Compliance and Investigations
XI. Application Security
XII. Operations Security
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The CISSP is targeted at professionals with at least 4 years of experience in the information security field or 3 years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 Day cancellation required for all courses in order to get a full refund.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 257 times.