The Level 2 course is for individuals whose job responsibilities include maintaining data integrity; handling complex queries, forms, and reports; and sharing data between Access and other applications.
- Course Start Date: Feb. 7
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:Please call to get on waiting list
- Category:Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will maintain data consistency and integrity; improve queries, forms, and reports; and also integrate Microsoft Office Access" 2010 with other applications.
Microsoft Office Access 2010: Level 2 is designed for students who would like to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft Office Access program. The Level 2 course is for individuals whose job responsibilities include maintaining data integrity; handling complex queries, forms, and reports; and sharing data between Access and other applications. This course is also a prerequisite to taking more advanced courses in Access 2010. Individuals who want to pursue Microsoft Certified Application Specialist certification in Microsoft Office Access 2010 can also take this course.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- modify the design and field properties of a table to streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- retrieve data from tables using joins.
- create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- enhance the capabilities of a form by grouping form controls and making other aesthetic improvements to make forms work more efficiently and intuitively for the user.
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- share data across different applications.
Controlling Data Entry
- Constrain Data Entry Using Field Properties
- Establish Data Entry Formats for Entering Field Values
- Create a List of Values for a Field
- Create Query Joins
- Join Tables with No Common Fields
- Relate Data Within a Table
- Set the Select Query Properties
- Retrieve Records Based on Input Criteria
- Create Action Queries
- Restrict Data Entry in Forms
- Organize Information with Tab Pages
- Add a Command Button to a Form
- Create a Subform
- Display a Summary of Data in a Form
- Change the Display of Data Conditionally
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
- Control Report Pagination
- Summarize Report Information
- Add a Sub-report to an Existing Report
- Create a Mailing Label Report
- Import Data into Access
- Export Data to Text File Formats
- Export Access Data to Excel
- Create a Mail Merge
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure the successful completion of Microsoft Office Access 2010: Level 2, the completion of the Microsoft Office Access 2010: Level 1 course, or equivalent knowledge, is recommended.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has no remaining discount seats
This course may be available on a different date listed below.
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 11 times.