In This course, you will learn how to create and manage e-Learning programs in your organization, create instructional design strategies, conceptualize, design, and deploy engaging and collaborative e-Learning training, and many more.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create and manage e-Learning programs in your organization
- Create instructional design strategies
- Conceptualize, design, and deploy engaging, motivating and collaborative e-Learning training programs
- Step-by-Step instructional design model
- Essential information
- Storyboarding the content: objectives, activities, media, interactivities
- Assessing e-learning
- Testing strategies before implementation
Introduction to e-learning
- Defining e-learning
- Identifying the advantages and the limits of on-line learning, blended learning, rapid e-Learning
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)
- Building engaging demonstrations and simulations (Adobe Captivate)
- Effectiveness of synchronous e-learning (Web Conferencing, Webinars)
- Learning Objects Repository and how they can be useful in e-learning
- Assessing information technology infrastructure in your organisation
- All about effective instructional design for adult training
- Identifying prerequisites
- Analyzing training needs
- Selecting essential content
- Storyboarding the content
- Determining objectives
- Developing e-learning activities
- Assessing human resources in your e-learning team
- Selecting the appropriate media
- Creating ergonomic and intuitive navigation
- Creating interactive e-learning
- Copyright considerations
- Measuring participant satisfaction
- Measuring learning outcomes (overview)
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1377 times.