In this one-day course, students will learn how to query with SQL; create crosstab, parameter, and action queries; create macros; import, export, and link database objects; interact with XML documents; create hyperlink fields; optimize, and many more.
- Course Outline
This course, rated 5.0/5.0 in overall quality by ProCert Labs, builds on the skills and concepts taught in Access 2010: Intermediate. Students will learn how to query with SQL; create crosstab, parameter, and action queries; create macros; import, export, and link database objects; interact with XML documents; create hyperlink fields; optimize, split, and back up databases; password-protect and encrypt databases; and set Access options and properties.This course will help students prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for Access 2010 (exam 77-885). For comprehensive certification training, students should complete the Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced courses for Access 2010.
Unit 1: Querying with SQL
- Topic A: SQL and Access
- Topic B: Writing SQL statements
- Topic C: Attaching SQL queries to controls
- Topic A: Creating crosstab queries
- Topic B: Creating parameter queries
- Topic C: Using action queries
- Topic A: Creating, running, and modifying macros
- Topic B: Attaching macros to the events of database objects
- Topic A: Creating macros to provide user interaction
- Topic B: Creating macros that require user input
- Topic C: Creating the AutoKeys and AutoExec macros
- Topic D: Creating macros for data transfer
- Topic A: Importing objects
- Topic B: Exporting objects
- Topic C: Interacting with XML documents
- Topic D: Linking Access objects
- Topic E: Hyperlink fields
- Topic A: Optimizing resources
- Topic B: Protecting databases
- Topic C: Setting options and properties
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Access 2010 Level 2 or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 6307 times.