In this one-day course, students will learn how to normalize data, manage table relationships, and enforce referential integrity; work with Lookup fields and subdatasheets; create join queries, calculated fields, and many more.
- Course Outline
This course, rated 5.0/5.0 in overall quality by ProCert Labs, builds on the skills and concepts taught in Access 2010: Basic. Students will learn how to normalize data, manage table relationships, and enforce referential integrity; work with Lookup fields and subdatasheets; create join queries, calculated fields, and summary values; add objects to forms and create advanced form types; print reports and labels; create and modify charts; and use PivotTables and PivotCharts.This course will help students prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for Access 2010 (exam 77-885). For comprehensive certification training, students should complete the Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced courses for Access 2010.
Unit 1: Relational databases
- Topic A: Database normalization
- Topic B: Table relationships
- Topic C: Referential integrity
- Topic A: Creating lookup fields
- Topic B: Modifying lookup fields
- Topic C: Subdatasheets
- Topic A: Joining tables in queries
- Topic B: Using calculated fields
- Topic C: Summarizing and grouping values
- Topic A: Adding unbound controls
- Topic B: Adding graphics
- Topic C: Adding calculated values
- Topic D: Adding combo boxes
- Topic E: Advanced form types
- Topic A: Customized headers and footers
- Topic B: Calculated values
- Topic C: Printing
- Topic D: Labels
- Topic A: Charts in forms
- Topic B: Charts in reports
- Topic A: PivotTables
- Topic B: Modifying PivotTables
- Topic C: PivotCharts
- Topic D: PivotTable forms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Access 2010 Level 1 or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 7653 times.