In this one-day course, students will learn how to normalize data, manage table relationships, and enforce referential integrity; work with Lookup fields and subdatasheets; create join queries, calculated fields, and many more.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 4
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course, rated 5.0/5.0 in overall quality by ProCert Labs, builds on the skills and concepts taught in Access 2010: Basic. Students will learn how to normalize data, manage table relationships, and enforce referential integrity; work with Lookup fields and subdatasheets; create join queries, calculated fields, and summary values; add objects to forms and create advanced form types; print reports and labels; create and modify charts; and use PivotTables and PivotCharts.This course will help students prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for Access 2010 (exam 77-885). For comprehensive certification training, students should complete the Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced courses for Access 2010.
Unit 1: Relational databases
- Topic A: Database normalization
- Topic B: Table relationships
- Topic C: Referential integrity
- Topic A: Creating lookup fields
- Topic B: Modifying lookup fields
- Topic C: Subdatasheets
- Topic A: Joining tables in queries
- Topic B: Using calculated fields
- Topic C: Summarizing and grouping values
- Topic A: Adding unbound controls
- Topic B: Adding graphics
- Topic C: Adding calculated values
- Topic D: Adding combo boxes
- Topic E: Advanced form types
- Topic A: Customized headers and footers
- Topic B: Calculated values
- Topic C: Printing
- Topic D: Labels
- Topic A: Charts in forms
- Topic B: Charts in reports
- Topic A: PivotTables
- Topic B: Modifying PivotTables
- Topic C: PivotCharts
- Topic D: PivotTable forms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Access 2010 Level 1 or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 9 times.