Participants will work with tables, fields, and records; sort and filter data; and set field properties and data entry rules. Students will then learn to create queries, forms, and reports.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 3
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course, rated 5.0/5.0 in overall quality by ProCert Labs, covers the basic functions and features of Access 2010. After an introduction to database concepts and the Access environment and Help systems, students will learn how to design and create databases. Then they will work with tables, fields, and records; sort and filter data; and set field properties and data entry rules. Students will then learn to create queries, forms, and reports.This course will help students prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for Access 2010 (exam 77-885). For comprehensive certification training, students should complete the Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced courses for Access 2010.
Unit 1: Getting started
- Topic A: Database concepts
- Topic B: Exploring the Access environment
- Topic C: Getting help
- Topic A: Planning and designing databases
- Topic B: Exploring tables
- Topic C: Creating tables
- Topic A: Changing the design of a table
- Topic B: Finding and editing records
- Topic C: Organizing records
- Topic A: Setting field properties
- Topic B: Working with input masks
- Topic C: Setting validation rules
- Topic A: Creating and using queries
- Topic B: Modifying query results and queries
- Topic C: Performing operations in queries
- Topic A: Creating forms
- Topic B: Using Design view
- Topic C: Sorting and filtering records
- Topic A: Creating reports
- Topic B: Modifying and printing reports
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 28 times.