- Microsoft Office Miscellaneous Training Seminars
- Microsoft Office 2010: Transition from Office 2003
In this course, you will work with the new and updated features of Microsoft Office 2010.
- Course Outline
You will work with the new and updated features of Microsoft Office 2010.
Users with prior experience of previous versions of the Microsoft Office Suite, are looking to transition to 2010 and want to know what the new features of Office 2010 are.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to
- Identify the features that are common to all applications in the Microsoft Office suite.
- modify documents using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
- present spreadsheet data using Microsoft Office Excel 2010.
- create Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 presentations.
- work with databases using Access 2010.
- manage tasks using the new features in Microsoft Office Outlook 2010.
- share files in Microsoft Office 2010.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010
- Topic 1A: Customize the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with Contextual Tabs
- Topic 1C: Save Files
- Topic 1D: Print Files
- Topic 2A: Use the Navigation Pane
- Topic 2B: Apply Text Styles
- Topic 2C: Work with SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 2D: Insert Screenshots in a Document
- Topic 2E: Compare Reviewed Documents
- Topic 3A: Work with Tables in Excel 2010
- Topic 3B: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic 3C: Apply a Formula
- Topic 3D: Work with Charts
- Topic 3E: Create Sparklines
- Topic 3F: Work with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic 4A: Apply Themes
- Topic 4B: Apply Picture Effects to Presentations
- Topic 4C: Applying Animation Effects
- Topic 4D: Add Videos to a Presentation
- Topic 4E: Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Topic 5A: Work with Tables
- Topic 5B: Work with Forms
- Topic 5C: Work with Macros
- Topic 5D: Work with Reports
- Topic 5E: Work with External Data
- Topic 5F: Designing a Database for the Web
- Topic 6A: Manage Mail Messages
- Topic 6B: Locate Information Quickly
- Topic 6C: Share Calendar Information
- Topic 6D: Share Information by Using an Electronic Business Card
- Topic 6E: Add RSS Feeds Through Outlook 2010
- Topic 7A: Protect Files
- Topic 7B: Share Files Using Office Web Apps
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with prior versions of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 418 times.