In this new, highly participative2-day program, you will learn and practice the core elements leaders need to embrace managing others with positivity, authenticity, accountability, curiosity, and trust.
- Course Outline
Leadership has changed over the last twenty years. With increased complexity, changing technologies, diverse workforces, and escalating pressures for bottom-line performance, leading others requires new perspectives and approaches. It also requires leveraging time-honoured fundamentals of effective management. By blending these elements, leaders can more effectively guide their teams with greater impact for their organizations, their teams, and themselves.
The Leading with Impact Foundations Program provides a comprehensive and holistic approach to leadership based on insights from quantitative research, best practices, client requests, and over twenty years of leadership training experience. In this new, highly participative two-day program, you will learn and practice the core elements leaders need to embrace managing others with positivity, authenticity, accountability, curiosity, and trust - from understanding how you demonstrate leadership and the resulting impacts, to motivating others for full engagement, communicating successfully, delegating deliberately, and providing effective feedback.
This course includes a combination of the following half-day courses:
- Motivate for Full Engagement
- Communicate. Communicate. Communicate.
- Delegate Deliberately
- Provide Feedback to Gain Momentum
- Expanded awareness of your leadership strengths and areas of improvement
- Improved capability to motivate yourself and tap into the motivation of others
- Optimized skill in communicating clearly and effectively, the first time
- Increased capacity to delegate tasks and implement work successfully with full employee engagement
- Improved ability to receive and provide positive and constructive feedback while building trust and respect
- Enhanced capability to lead others effectively, with greater clarity, improved execution, and less stress
- Increased likelihood of achieving organization's strategic goals
- Enhanced leadership capability
- Improved employee engagement
- Expanded culture of accountability
- Reduced employee turnover
- Learn and practice the minimum core competencies leaders need to embrace
- Communicates effectively
- Manages work: tasks and people
- Provides feedback that builds commitment
- Manage others with positivity, authenticity, accountability, trust, and curiosity
Leaders at all levels: vice presidents, directors, managers, supervisors, team leaders, and project managers
- Prerequisites & Certificates
17 PMI PDUs
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3973 times.