In this course, you will learn to use the capabilities of PowerPoint for presenting electronic slide shows.
- Date: Mar. 28
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 90 minutes
11:30 AM - 01:00 PM EST
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn to use the capabilities of PowerPoint for presenting electronic slide shows.
Are you scheduled to give a presentation? Are you comfortable using PowerPoint in front of a group? Do you want to customize your presentation "on the fly"? Do you want to give your audience copies of your presentation?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Run a slide show.
- Navigate a slide show using the mouse, the Slide Show toolbar, a shortcut menu, or keyboard commands.
- Use your mouse as a laser pointer to draw attention to certain areas of a slide.
- Make annotations on a slide.
- Rearrange slides in a presentation.
- Hide slides for a particular audience.
- Create custom shows for specific audiences.
- Set slide timings.
- Record narration to play during the slide show.
- Set up a slide show to run automatically.
- Create and print notes and handouts for the presentation.
- Save a presentation so that it opens in Slide Show view immediately, bypassing the PowerPoint interface.
- Package a presentation to CD so you can run it on another computer.
- Save a presentation as a video (in .wmv format).
- Broadcast a presentation over the Internet.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Comfortable with PowerPoint and its formatting capabilities. * Comfortable working with animation effects in PowerPoint presentations.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Line Instructor Led
Your Home or Office
Your City, Your Province
Your Country --- ---
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer.
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 38 times.