In this course, you will learn to use the capabilities of PowerPoint for presenting electronic slide shows.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 12
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 90 minutes
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn to use the capabilities of PowerPoint for presenting electronic slide shows.
Are you scheduled to give a presentation? Are you comfortable using PowerPoint in front of a group? Do you want to customize your presentation "on the fly"? Do you want to give your audience copies of your presentation?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Run a slide show.
- Navigate a slide show using the mouse, the Slide Show toolbar, a shortcut menu, or keyboard commands.
- Use your mouse as a laser pointer to draw attention to certain areas of a slide.
- Make annotations on a slide.
- Rearrange slides in a presentation.
- Hide slides for a particular audience.
- Create custom shows for specific audiences.
- Set slide timings.
- Record narration to play during the slide show.
- Set up a slide show to run automatically.
- Create and print notes and handouts for the presentation.
- Save a presentation so that it opens in Slide Show view immediately, bypassing the PowerPoint interface.
- Package a presentation to CD so you can run it on another computer.
- Save a presentation as a video (in .wmv format).
- Broadcast a presentation over the Internet.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Comfortable with PowerPoint and its formatting capabilities. * Comfortable working with animation effects in PowerPoint presentations.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Line Instructor Led
Your Home or Office
Your City, Your Province
Your Country --- ---
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 37 times.