In this course, you will learn to use the capabilities of PowerPoint to animate the text and other objects in your presentations.
- Course Start Date: Jul. 30
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 90 minutes
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn to use the capabilities of PowerPoint to animate the text and other objects in your presentations.
Are you planning to use PowerPoint slides for a live presentation to an audience? Do you want to learn how to use slide transitions and animation effects to liven up the presentation and help capture your audience's attention?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Understand the different animation options and when and why you would use them.
- Add transitions to move from one slide to the next.
- Add an animation effect to text or objects on a slide.
- Animate portions of a chart or SmartArt graphic separately.
- Animate the items in a bulleted or numbered list separately.
- Add motion path effects to objects on a slide.
- Control the animation timing.
- Copy animations from one object to another.
- Add animation events to the slide master, so that they affect every slide.
- Use action settings and action buttons to jump to other slides, files, or Web pages.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Comfortable with PowerPoint and its formatting capabilities.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Line Instructor Led
Your Home or Office
Your City, Your Province
Your Country --- ---
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 31 times.