In this course, you will learn how to communicate concepts visually by creating SmartArt graphics in your documents, worksheets, and presentations.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 14
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 90 minutes
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Office Miscellaneous Training Seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn how to communicate concepts visually by creating SmartArt graphics in your documents, worksheets, and presentations.
Do you want to create effective diagrams and illustrations in your documents, presentations, and workbooks? Do you need to create an organization chart to represent your company's reporting structure?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Understand the types of SmartArt graphics you can create.
- Insert a new SmartArt graphic.
- Add text to the shapes in a graphic.
- Add pictures to picture placeholders in a SmartArt graphic.
- Add and remove shapes from a graphic.
- Change an existing graphic to a different type of SmartArt graphic.
- Change the colors and format the text in a SmartArt graphic.
- Convert a PowerPoint list to a SmartArt graphic.
- Convert a SmartArt graphic in PowerPoint to shapes.
- Create an organization chart.
- Work with diagrams created in Office XP or 2003 (and save files containing SmartArt so they can be opened in earlier versions of Office).
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Comfortable with the Windows environment. * Comfortable with the basics of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010. * Comfortable with formatting options for PowerPoint presentations and Office 2010 drawing objects (helpful, though not essential).
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Line Instructor Led
Your Home or Office
Your City, Your Province
Your Country --- ---
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 23 times.