OneNote is a free-form information gathering tool that lets 1 or more people work on a document that pulls from many different sources. In this course you'll learn how to use OneNote to tame the deluge of information that flows through a modern, computer
- Course Outline
Any sufficiently complex project is going to have relevant information spread across many different sources: the Web, Word and Excel documents, e-mails, PDFs, and even in the brains of multiple different people. OneNote is a free-form information gathering tool that lets one or more people work on a document that pulls from many different sources. In this course you'll learn how to use OneNote to tame the deluge of information that flows through a modern, computerized, interconnected business.
Detailed List of Topics
- Screen Layout
- Creating Notebooks
- Creating Pages in Notebooks
- Entering Data
- Formatting Text
- Quick Styles
- Note Containers
- Bulleted & Numbered Lists
- Inserting & Linking MS Office Files
- Attaching Files
- Excel & PowerPoint Integration
- Inserting Web Content
- Inserting Pictures
- Inserting Audio & Video
- Creating Tables
- Screen Clipping
- Notebook Templates
- Create Sections by Project or Topic
- Use Unfiled Notes Section
- Moving Notes Between Sections
- Navigating Sections
- Section Groups
- Search Options
- Drawing Tools
- Password Protection
- Create Outlook Tasks from OneNote
- Create Linked Notes for Meetings & Contacts
- Send E-mail to OneNote
- E-Mail Notes from OneNote
- Send to Others who don't have OneNote
- Publish as PDF
- Send to MS Word
- Using Tags to Find Items
- Tagging Content in Office Files
- Working with OneNote Tags
- Creating Custom Tags
- Annotating Printouts
- How to Share Notebooks
- Merging Changes
- Highlight Unread Changes
- Find Edits by Date or Author
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants should already be familiar with the basics of at least one other Microsoft Office product (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or Outlook).
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2111 times.