This course is designed for students with experience using Word. The course will cover creating and modifying tables using form features.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 17
- Location: Edmonton
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Word Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course is designed for students with experience using Word. The course will cover creating and modifying tables using form features. Students will have an opportunity to learn how to use the Mail Merge features to create letters, envelopes and labels as well as learning how to customize styles and working with the styles library. Students will work with “quick parts” to create a library of different galleries. For example, headers, footers, tables and other Word features. Students will also become more efficient with templates through a better understanding of creating, editing and customizing functions.
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
- Changing Word’s Default Options
- Recovering your Documents
- Saving a Document as PDF
- Checking Spelling and Grammar
- Using Find and Replace
- Using Word Count and the Thesaurus
- Inserting Symbols and Special Characters
- Using Columns
- Using Page Breaks
- Working with Section Breaks
- Working with the Page Background
- Adding a Cover Page and Page Numbers
- Using Headers and Footers
- Creating a New Quick Style Set
- Selecting, Removing, and Printing Styles
- Comparing and Cleaning Up Styles
- Applying Document Themes
- Creating New Theme Colors and Fonts
- Save a New Document Theme
- Creating a Table
- Working with Cell Formatting
- Merging and Splitting Cells and Tables
- Inserting and Deleting Rows and Columns
- Using Table Drawing Tools
- Working with Borders and Shading
- Using Table Styles
- Using Table Style Options
- Converting or Deleting a Table
- Using Quick Tables
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Good Working Knowledge of Word
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
TTC, B-11 Cameron Library
University of Alberta
Canada T6G 2J8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 30 times.