- Certified Novell Identity Manager Administrator CNIMA
- Novell Identity Manager 4: Administration Training (#3109)
This course is for anyone administering identities in an enterprise using Novell Identity Manager 4. People familiar with previous versions of Novell Identity Manager should also take this course.
- Course Outline
Novell Identity Manager 4 is a new family of products designed to help you manage identity across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. With Novell Identity Manager 4: Administration (Course 3109) you will learn the core functionality and administration techniques common to all versions of Novell Identity Manager 4. In this course, you will learn to use the embedded identity vault, run basic reports, check driver states, manage policies, and more. If you are managing identities in your enterprise and using Novell Identity Manager 4 Advanced Edition or Standard Edition, this course provides a solid foundation for understanding and administering this industry-leading product.
This course is for anyone administering identities in an enterprise using Novell Identity Manager 4. People familiar with previous versions of Novell Identity Manager should also take this course. Novell Identity Manager 4 contains a new architecture and many inclusions and enhancements not found in previous versions.
By taking this course, you will learn to:
* Understand the architecture of Novell Identity Manager 4
* Understand the structure and schema of the embedded identity vault
* Use the Novell Identity Manager 4 tools to perform administrative tasks such as performing traces and checking driver states
* Manage policies
* Manage connected systems
* Perform health checks
* Run reports common to all versions of Novell Identity Manager 4
This course follows the basic outline and covers the topics shown below:
* SECTION 1 - Describe Novell Identity Manager 4
* SECTION 2 - Identity Manager Components/Architecture
* SECTION 3 - Review Novell Identity Manager Deployment Guidelines
* SECTION 4 - Identity Manager Administration
* SECTION 5 - Designer
* SECTION 6 - Configure Identity Manager Drivers
* SECTION 7 - Manage Policies and Filters
* SECTION 8 - Implement Identity Manager Password Synchronization
* SECTION 9 - Identity Manager JOBs
* SECTION 10 - Work Order Driver
* SECTION 11 - User Application
* SECTION12 - Implement Identity Manager Reporting
* SECTION 13 - Auditing
* APPENDIX A - eDirectory Fundamentals
This course helps prepare you for the Certified Novell Identity Manager Administrator (CNIMA) certification exam (#050-730).
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of directories and directory concepts.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
There is no refund available for:
* Courses paid for using vouchers.
* Cancellations less than 10 business days before the first day of class.
* Classes in progress or completed.
* Days where the student did not attend.
If the course is "Guaranteed To Run", then a 20% administrative fee is applied for all cancellations.
Spark National will provide a full refund when the above cases do not apply
- Map & Reviews
Spark National Technical Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 720 times.