You will learn how to confidently migrate existing GroupWise systems to Novell GroupWise 8, install & configure GroupWise 8 for multiple platforms, & perform many other tasks needed in the day-to-day administration of a GroupWise system.
- Course Outline
Novell Groupwise 8 has many new and exciting features making it the undisputed hub of your business collaboration. As a GroupWise administrator, you need to know how to install, configure, and monitor many of the new and enhanced features in web accessibility, calendaring, and messaging. In this course, you will learn how to confidently migrate existing GroupWise systems to Novell GroupWise 8, install and configure GroupWise 8 for multiple platforms, and perform many other tasks needed in the day-to-day administration of a GroupWise system.
Intermediate - This course requires some prior knowledge. Students should have some knowledge or some experience of the prerequisites before taking this course.
Novell GroupWise Administration (Course 3105) is ideal for:
* GroupWise system administrators, integrators and engineers
* Networking consultants
* Reseller and partner technical-support staff
* New GroupWise customers
During this course, you will learn how to:
* Install and configure a basic GroupWise system on Linux
* Install and explore the GroupWise client on Linux and Windows
* Perform administration tasks in and maintain a basic GroupWise system
* Install, configure, and optimize GroupWise Internet Access (GWIA)
* Expand a GroupWise system and maintain it
* Install and configure GroupWise WebAccess
* Install and configure Novell Messenger
* Monitor a GroupWise system
* Upgrade and migrate a GroupWise system from NetWare to Linux
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You must have an understanding of the following: * CompTIA A+® Certification (or Novell courses 1105 and 1106) * CompTIA Network+® Certification (or Novell Course 3003) * Novell Course 3001 or 3016, Foundations of Novell Networking * Novell Course 3004 or 3042, Novell Network Management, or * Equivalent experience
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
There is no refund available for:
* Courses paid for using vouchers.
* Cancellations less than 10 business days before the first day of class.
* Classes in progress or completed.
* Days where the student did not attend.
If the course is "Guaranteed To Run", then a 20% administrative fee is applied for all cancellations.
Spark National will provide a full refund when the above cases do not apply
- Map & Reviews
Spark National Technical Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 795 times.