In just two days, this seminar offers insights into your communication style and those of others while providing you with skills to clearly and effectively receive and transmit information, ideas, thoughts, feelings and needs.
- Course Outline
Adapt your communication style to any situation.
In just twodays, this seminar offers insights into your communication style and those ofothers while providing you with skills to clearly and effectively receive andtransmit information, ideas, thoughts, feelings and needs. Learn how to chooseand use the most appropriate words and emotional tone for every businesssituation.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Strengthen your professional effectiveness with active listening and questioning skills
- Gain cooperation and respect by promoting and modelling tolerance and politically correct attitudes
- Break through communication gridlock and use diplomacy and tact to expand your communication network
- Turn communication conflicts into opportunities for cooperation and growth
YOU WILL LEARN
- To differentiate the fine line between understanding and agreeing
- Listening skills to gather valuable information without feeling prejudice, judgment or the need to defend your position
- How to deliver bad or controversial news without inflaming the emotions of others
- Tips on building confidence, credibility and polish when interacting with others
- The value of communicating sincerity with every message and avoiding the traps of assumed intimacy, sweet-talking and fake knowledge
- Awareness of stepping outside your comfort zone and how to step beyond it
- The impact of tonality in conveying your message
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All business professionals who want to advance their credibility and confidence with diplomatic methods of communication
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise on your confirmation all sales are final, cancellations more than 72 hours in advance will receive a credit to be used towards a future training class. Cancellations within 72 hours result in a loss of registration fee.
- Map & Reviews
Last Minute Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 227 times.