This 5-day Pro Apps Boot Camp is an intense session that combines an Introduction to Final Cut Pro, Introduction to Motion and Introduction to Soundtrack Pro into a solid week of training.
- Course Outline
This 5-day training course is for the user that wants to know everything but just does not have the time to wait to learn it. The Pro Apps Boot Camp is an intense session that combines an Introduction to Final Cut Pro, Introduction to Motion and Introduction to Soundtrack Pro into a solid week of training. Users will be given the tools set instruction and skills necessary to successfully operate and create with Apple?s industry leading and proven production solution. Included in the session is all the ProApps books and the Final Cut Pro Level 1 and Motion Level 1 end user exams.Day 1
- Optimization of the OS for Pro Apps
- Introduction to the Final Cut Pro Interface
- Final Cut Pro User Preferences, System Settings and Audio Video Settings
- Log, Capture, and Importing
- Understanding the Browser
- Insert, Overwrite, Replace, Fit to Fill and Superimpose Edits
- Customizing the Timeline
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Trimming Edit Points
- Edit Project 1 (The Beer Commercial)
- Text - Basic 1
- Applying a Filter – Basic 1
- Applying a Transition – Basic 1
- Split Edits and “L” Cuts
- Edit Project 2 (The News Edit)
- Fixing out of sync audio
- Adjusting poor audio
- Text – Basic 2 - lower 3rds
- Mixing Audio Tracks
- Changing Audio Levels
- Print to Video, Edit to Tape
- Exporting Finished Sequences
- Tour of Interface
- Using Generators
- Layers and Objects
- Templates and Motion/Roundtripping
- Working in 3D
- Basic Particles
- Motion Tracking and Match Moving
- Sequence Behaviors
- Audio and Markers
- Soundtrack Pro
- Exploring the Workspace
- Fixing Audio Files
- Editing Multitrack Projects
- Soundtrack Pro
- Mixing Multitrack Projects
- Working with the Frequency Spectrum
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Although there is no specific prerequisite for the course, users should be familiar with the Macintosh operating system and with the process and general workflow of the post production environment.
Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 120 of course - 40% cancellation fee
Cancellations within 60 days of course - 75% cancellation fee
Cancellations within 30 days of course - 100% cancellation fee
Rebooking to a later class - $250
In cases of extreme conditions some exceptions may be made at the discretion of Witz Apple management , please contact us to discuss.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 213 times.