This 5 day hands-on course includes all of the key features of Final Cut Pro. Topics include: basic setup, understanding & adjusting preferences, capturing video & audio, trimming techniques, audio editing, LiveType, Compressor, finishing & final output.
- Course Outline
This five day hands-on training course is a comprehensive study highlighting all of the key features of Final Cut Pro. Topics include: basic setup, understanding and adjusting preferences, capturing video and audio, trimming techniques, audio editing, LiveType, Compressor, finishing and final output. This course is designed for those who want to learn how to apply Final Cut Pro as their primary tool in professional video editing.Day 1
- Overview of OSX
- Optimization of the OS for Final Cut Pro
- Introduction to the Final Cut Pro Interface
- Final Cut Pro User Preferences, System
- Settings and Audio Video Settings
- Log, Capture, and Importing
- Understanding the Browser
- Exploring the Viewer
- Trimming in the Viewer
- Insert, Overwrite, Replace, Fit to Fill and Superimpose Edits
- Customizing the Timeline
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Trimming Edit Points
- Edit Project 1 (The Beer Commercial)
- Text – Basic 1
- Applying a Filter – Basic 1
- Applying a Transition – Basic 1
- Split Edits and “L” Cuts
- Edit Project 2 (The News Edit)
- Fixing out of sync audio
- Adjusting poor audio
- Text – Basic 2 - lower 3rds
- Applying “A BUG” (Station Identifier)
- Mixing Audio Tracks
- Recording a Narration Track
- Importing CD track and optimizing MP3s
- Changing Audio Levels
- Exporting Finished Sequences
- Print to Video, Edit to Tape
- Changing Motion Properties
- Advanced Interface Customization
- Advanced Motion Settings
- Remapping Time
- Advance Filter Application
- Multicam Editing
- Project Management
- Working with LiveType
- Final Cut Pro and Soundtrack Pro
- Exporting QuickTime Movies
- Exporting Using Compressor
- Prerequisites & Certificates
There is no formal prerequisite for this course other than basic computer literacy skills.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 120 of course - 40% cancellation fee
Cancellations within 60 days of course - 75% cancellation fee
Cancellations within 30 days of course - 100% cancellation fee
Rebooking to a later class - $250
In cases of extreme conditions some exceptions may be made at the discretion of Witz Apple management , please contact us to discuss.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 276 times.