Results Centered Leadership focuses on a paced learning system that is designed to change behaviour and sustain the new behaviour. We help managers become better leaders by focusing on skills that are proven to increase employee engagement and retention
- Course Start Date: Jan. 11
- Location: Kitchener
- Time: 8:30 am - 11:30 am (Note on end times)
- Duration: 12 bi-weekly sessions
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Leadership and Management Development Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Results-Centred Leadership™ enables the organization and everyone in it to achieve superb results.
Effective leadership is the single biggest contributor to an organization's success. Results-Centred Leadership™ builds upon the inherent leadership potential in each person.
Results-Centred Leadership™ participants will discover the benefits achieved by using mutual Win/Win agreements. The program will teach participants the power and effectiveness of regularly scheduled one-on-one coaching and encourage them to coach people to succeed rather than policing them for failure. Participants will notice changes in behaviours and attitudes that produce measurable results!
Results-Centred Leadership™ will help organizations achieve better bottom line results through:
- Improved productivity and results
- Improved customer/client service
- Enhanced teamwork and co-operation
- Motivated and dedicated people
- People embracing responsibility
- Being accountable “without prompting”
- Conflict resolution and consensus building
Participants will receive:
- Written learning materials with 12 chapters of proven concepts
- Audio files of the learning materials above so participants can maximize their learning and retention
- A success planner with activities and exercises to reinforce the concepts from the learning material
What one of our past attendees had to say:
The "Results Centered Leadership" course has resulted in a strong professional team, one which adheres to a culture of mutually determined and shared outcomes for the organization's goals and objectives - William R.S. Executive Director
All programs offered by The Achievement Centre come with a money back guarantee.Should a participant feel they have not benefited from our program, we will be pleased to arrange for a refund.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the program.
- Cancellation Policy
Refunds are at the discretion of The Achievement Centre, and dependent upon the circumstances and timing.
- Map & Reviews
The Achievement Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
425 Bingemans Centre Drive
Canada N2B 3X7
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 38 times.