Upon completion, students will: design a website; explore the Dreamweaver environment & identify the HTML tags in the file; create and save a web page; organize site files using the Files panel. You will also create templates that help
- Course Outline
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• design a website. You will also explore the Dreamweaver environment and identify the HTML tags in the file.
• define a website. You will also create and save a web page.
• organize site files using the Files panel. You will also create templates that help you develop multiple pages easily.
• add content to a web page.
• identify the different types of links and create them for easy navigation.
• create frames to enhance navigation within a website.
• upload a website.
Guaranteed to Run!
Course Content Lesson 1: Accessing the Internet and Identifying HTML Codes
Topic 1A: Design a Website
Topic 1B: Explore the Dreamweaver Environment
Topic 1C: View and Manage HTML Codes
Lesson 2: Creating a Website
Topic 2A: Define a Website
Topic 2B: Create Basic Web Pages
Topic 2C: Save a Web Page
Lesson 3: Building a Website
Topic 3A: Organize Files and Folders
Topic 3B: Create Templates
Lesson 4: Adding Content to Web Pages
Topic 4A: Format a List
Topic 4B: Insert Images
Topic 4C: Manage Tables
Topic 4D: Create Repeating Region Templates
Lesson 5: Working with Links
Topic 5A: Link Within a Site
Lesson 6: Enhancing the Navigation of a Site
Topic 6A: Create Framesets
Lesson 7: Uploading a Website
Topic 7A: Ensure Accessibility
Topic 7B: Upload Files onto a Site
About our GUARANTEED TO RUN courses
With (R)Evolution, TekSource is transforming the way IT professionals receive training. Our courses are led by Certified Instructors and supported by online course mentors. Course content is delivered through expert video modules and interactive features, in tandem with virtual lab exercises and progress quizzes. When you take training with TekSource, you get a comprehensive training solution that incorporates the following value add components into one “revolutionary” offering:
We start the learning process well before you arrive at our door with lots of communication and information. Our instructors, coordinators and facilitators will ensure that when course participants arrive, they will have all the tools they need to be successful and students will have already started to learn
In our Facility with Certified instructors
With (R)Evolution, each course is supported by a certified instructor who facilitates, coaches and mentors the students through the learning process - their only job is to ensure our students’ success. Students attend class in one day increments (which can be non-consecutive days for multi-day courses).
* Since the course content is provided by the expert video modules, the in-class instructor can devote 100% of their time to individual instruction and guidance.
* Our exclusive consultative learning approach ensures that the needs of each student are assessed and support during and subsequent to the course is tailored to them.
Expert Video Modules
(R)Evolution guarantees consistent, high quality instruction, and uniform delivery of the course material mapped to official vendor course curriculum with no missed topics.
* Content is delivered by World Class Experts and Certified Trainers and it has been edited and produced so that students are presented the best possible delivery of the course material.
* Self Scheduled progress matches the learning speed of each student – it allows for instant review, and results in improved retention.
Throughout the Learning experience, instruction is reinforced with practical exercises, lab exercises completed in live lab environments and progress checks that give immediate feedback to the student regarding their progress.
* Keeps students engaged, on track and in line with their objectives
* Provides instant feedback, real time results and acts as a measure for the instructor to provide further mentorship
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The user should have an understanding of how to use Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP operating systems.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course, will be subject to a 15% administration fee, and course ware fees where applicable. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
TekSource Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 9152 times.