In this course the user will learn to create professional-looking organization charts. They will learn how connectors work and use them to set up unique reporting structures. Benefits of importing and exporting from Excel will also be demonstrated.
- Course Start Date: Feb. 10
- Location: Edmonton
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Visio Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course the user will learn to create professional-looking organization charts. They will learn how connectors work and use them to set up unique reporting structures. Benefits of importing and exporting from Excel will also be demonstrated. Working with linked pages and synchronized shapes to efficiently work within multiple paged files using layers for formatting and printing purposes will also be included. The user will also learn how to use the different floor plan templates to layout office space, meeting rooms and events. Learning how to resize shapes and work with measurement tools will also be covered in the Floor Plan training.
Course Content Organization Chart Basics
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Exploring the Microsoft Visio™ Organization Chart Environment
- Modifying a Basic Organization Chart
- Examining Organization Chart Data
- Using Chart Data
- Automation of Organization Charts
- Creating an ODBC Connector
- Creating an Organization Chart Using ODBC
- Refreshing ODBC Based Organization Charts
- Detecting Changes in Copies of Organization Charts
- Setting Page Properties
- Finishing the Building Envelope Using Smart Shapes
- Dimensioning Objects
- Inner Space Dimensions
- Smart Shapes and Their Dimensions
- Using Shape Data
- User Defined Reports
- Page Setup Options
- Legal Issues
- Human Comfort Issues
- Practical Issues
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Visio - Level I or equivalent knowledge/experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
TTC, B-11 Cameron Library
University of Alberta
Canada T6G 2J8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 21 times.