Once you have mastered WSS basic skills, your job might require you to perform more advanced administration of the sites you own, or even administer multiple sites and the SharePoint Services environment as a whole.
- Course Outline
In your previous experience, you have used the features of a WSS team site and you have also performed some basic administration of WSS team sites as a site owner. Once you have mastered these basic skills, your job might require you to perform more advanced administration of the sites you own, or even administer multiple sites and the SharePoint Services environment as a whole. In the Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Services 3.0: Level 2 (Second Edition) course, you will manage team sites as a site owner and as a SharePoint Services administrator.
Course Content Creating Site Collections
- Identify the Planning Process of a Site Collection
- Create a Site Collection
- Brand a Site Collection
- Manage a Web Part Gallery
- Create an Issue Tracking List
- Create a Project Task List
- Apply Formulas and Functions to a List Column
- Create a Custom List
- Customize List Settings
- Work Offline with Shared Calendars
- Create a Discussion Board
- Customize Existing Discussion Boards
- Create Library Templates
- Organize Documents in a Library
- Share Documents Across Libraries
- Apply Information Rights Management to a Library
- Create a Form Library
- Customize Form Templates Using InfoPath
- Assign Group Permissions
- Manage User Permissions
- Set Site Level Security
- Create a Content Type
- Apply Content Types in a List
- Add a Workflow
- Run a Workflow
- Index List Content
- Enable Search Options
- Use Central Administration
- Add Administrative Tasks
- Set Web Part Security
- Set Antivirus Options
- Manage Blocked File Types
- Explore Authentication Modes
- Set Site Collection Quotas and Locks
- Monitor Site Usage
- Recover Lost Information
- Perform a Backup
- Restore a Backup
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- SharePoint Services - Some familiarity with basic Windows server concepts and Internet Information Server (IIS) is recommended but not required.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1011 times.