This course introduces to Excel's intermediate features such as creating & defining range names, managing multiple worksheets, working with templates, as well as worksheet security. Become familiar with transferring data & linking worksheets & workbooks
- Course Outline
This course introduces user to Excel's intermediate features such as creating and defining range names, managing multiple worksheets, working with templates, as well as worksheet security. Participants will also become familiar with transferring data and linking worksheets and workbooks. Some advanced formulas are also introduced along with building charts.
Course Content Range Names
- Defining and Creating Range Names
- Creating Naming Ranges Automatically
- Pasting a Range Name
- Navigating Using Named Ranges
- Deleting Range Names
- Opening Multiple Workbooks
- Switching Between Open Workbooks
- Arranging Workbooks/Worksheets
- Compare Side by Side
- Adding Worksheets
- Naming Worksheets
- Moving and Copying Worksheets
- Deleting Worksheets
- Grouping Multiple Worksheets
- Creating a Template
- Using Templates
- Modifying Templates
- Locking and Unlocking Cells
- Protecting Worksheets
- Protecting Workbooks
- Un-protecting Sheets/Workbooks
- Protecting Workbook Files
- Protecting Files in the Save as Command
- Deleting Passwords
- Performing Special Pastes
- Linking Cells
- Grouping Rows or Columns
- Ungrouping Rows or Columns
- Creating an Auto Outline
- Consolidating Files/Sheets
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Excel 2003 - Level I or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1867 times.