This 2-day courses will discuss: What is Social Media Marketing?; Starting a Social Media Marketing Campaign; Measuring the Effect of your Campaign; Methods Used For Marketing Using Social Media; Using Specific Sites; Profession Advertising; Video Sites
- Course Outline
Course Content What is Social Media Marketing?
- Social Media Site Types
- Social Media Content Types
- Why Market Using Social Media
- Costs of Social Media Marketing
- Expectations about the success of Social Media marketing campaigns
- Pros and Cons to Social Media marketing
- Creating a Social Media Marketing Plan
- Establishing a Presence on the Web
- Balancing Effort and Effectiveness
- Search Engine Optimization
- Targeting an Audience
- Being a Good Netizen
- Responding to Your Marketing Feedback
- Web Site Metrics
- Figuring out the Bottom Line
- Comparisons to Traditional Marketing Efforts
- Knowing When to Fold up a Campaign
- Knowing When to Expand a Campaign
- Email Integration
- Finding the Right Type of Site
- Blog Sites
- Using Internal vs. External Talent
- Balancing Effort with Costs
- Calculating ROI
- Managing Cyber Relationships
- Privacy, Copyright and other Legal Issues
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic computer concepts/skills and knowledge of Windows and the Internet
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1111 times.