Learn how to use FrontPage to design & develop web pages & sites. Learn how create a web page, add internal & external links, create a navigation bar, apply themes, add pictures, creating & formatting tables, importing sites & publishing websites.
- Course Outline
In this course, students will use FrontPage to design and develop web pages and sites. Students will learn how create a web page, add internal and external links, create a navigation bar, apply themes, add pictures, creating and formatting tables, importing sites, and publishing websites.
Course Content Exploring FrontPage 2003
- Creating a New FrontPage Web Site
- Identifying the Views in FrontPage
- Entering and Editing Text
- Changing Save Options
- Modifying Paragraph Formatting
- Modifying Document Appearances
- Creating Hyperlinks to Other Documents in Your Site
- Creating Hyperlinks to Other Resources
- Adding Pictures to Web Pages
- Working with Pictures
- Creating Tables
- Arranging Pictures in Tables
- Adding Movie and Sound Files
- Inserting Animated Elements
- Checking for Correct Spelling
- Publishing a Site
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic computer concepts/skills and knowledge of Windows
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 348 times.