In this course, students will use MS Word advanced features to create, manage, revise & distribute long documents, forms & web pages. At this level, instructors may vary the course content to some extent to accommodate the needs of the attendees...
- Course Outline
In this course, students will use Microsoft Word advanced features to create, manage, revise and distribute long documents, forms and web pages. At this level, instructors may vary the course content to some extent to accommodate the needs of the attendees, exploring or reviewing other functions in greater depth.
CORE TOPICS Using MS Word With Other Programs
Link to an Excel worksheet
Link a chart to Excel data
Send a document outline to PowerPoint
Extract text from a fax
Save a document as a different file format
Look up information using research sites
Send a document as an email attachment
Collaborating on Documents
Modify user information
Create a new version of a document
Delete old versions
Send a document for review
Compare and merge document changes
Adding Reference Marks and Notes
Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
Making Long Documents Easier to Use
Mark text for indexing
Insert an index and a table of figures
Create a Master document
Automatically summarize a document
Securing a Document
Update a document’s properties
Save a document without personal information
Limit formatting choices in a document
Add a digital signature to a document
Require a password to open a document
Creating Web Pages
Create a Web page
Insert a movie clip into a web page
Apply a theme to a web page
Create a framed web page
Add form fields to a document
Protect a form
Save form data as plain text
Using XML in Word
Tag an existing document
Save a document as XML
Transform an XML document
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MS Word 2003 Level 2
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1751 times.