This course will benefit new and experienced users. We will cover many tips, tricks and short cuts that everyone will be able to take advantage of such as being able to delete multiple messages at one time and customizing your own autotext, and more.
- Course Outline
The Blackberry is one of the most advanced handheld devices in the industry with respect to providing "Always On" functions such as Email that, when used effectively, will support day-to-day activities.
This course will benefit new and experienced users. We will cover many tips, tricks and short cuts that everyone will be able to take advantage of such as being able to delete multiple messages at one time and customizing your own autotext.
Other topic areas include:
- 3 shortcuts to navigation
- Customizing your device to fit your style with fonts, applications and more
- Phone, Contacts and Calendar shortcuts and tips
- Learning to get the most out of the internet
- Finding valuable resources on line and in print
The focus of this hands-on workshop is ensure users are able to minimize steps, improve client communications and generally getting comfortable with their device. Many “experienced” blackberry users still use just the basics and would benefit from this beginner intermediate session. Learn to reap the benefits of these devices while keeping in mind the main goal of managing your business. Users will ultimately become more effective "on the road", dealing with their clients and managing their time and resources.
Please bring your fully charged Blackberry to class.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 289 times.