In this 2-day course you'll learn how to: Customize page setup. Appropriately manage text using tables and columns. Standardize documents using styles, templates and performing mail merge.
- Course Start Date: Feb. 6
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Word Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Customize page setup. Appropriately manage text using tables and columns. Standardize documents using styles, templates and performing mail merge.
Personalizing Page Setups:
- About sections;
- Changing page setups per section;
- Creating and managing headers/footers;
- Creating headers/footers per section;
- Layout changes to headers/footers;
- Spicing up page setup;
- Adding borders to pages;
- Inserting watermarks;
- Turning text into columns;
- Formatting text in columns.
- Creating tables;
- Inserting a table;
- Making changes to tables;
- Modifying the number of columns/rows;
- Resizing tables;
- Repositioning a table;
- Enhancing a table's appearance;
- Working with table content;
- Formatting tables.
Styles and templates:
- Working with styles;
- Applying styles;
- Modifying and updating styles;
- Creating styles;
- Managing styles;
- Personalizing Heading styles;
- Numbering Heading styles;
- Creating a table of contents using Heading styles;
- Creating and modifying templates;
- Creating and using templates;
- Working with templates.
- Preparing a letter and running a merge;
- Preparing the main document and data source;
- Making changes to the main document;
- Running the merge;
- Making labels, envelopes, and directories;
- Making labels;
- Making envelopes;
- Making directories;
- Making changes to a data source;
- Filtering and sorting records;
- Managing records and fields.
- Using If... Then... Else;
- Using Fill-in;
- Converting a list into a data source.
- About sections;
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Word 2007 Beginner
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 12 times.