- Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
- PowerPoint 2003 Beginner Accelerated ( Available in French and English )
Create and display professional and visually attractive electronic presentations. Learn to use the indispensable tools that Microsoft Office PowerPoint provides to simplify the tasks at all stages of your presentations.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 9
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Create and display professional and visually attractive electronic presentations. Learn to use the indispensable tools that Microsoft Office PowerPoint provides to simplify the tasks at all stages of your presentations. Discover the exciting tools of Microsoft Office PowerPoint, and use them to work more efficiently, and capture and maintain your audiences' attention.
Course Outline Environment:
- Opening a presentation;
- Displaying a presentation;
- Navigating a presentation;
- Using the help features.
- Creating a new presentation;
- Inserting and deleting a new slide;
- Spell checking as you type;
- Saving your presentation;
- Undoing and redoing previous actions.
- Modifying the text format;
- Working with bulleted lists;
- Working with the Slide Sorter view.
- Using the ClipArt Gallery;
- Working with WordArt.
- Using the Drawing toolbar;
- Using text zones;
- Selecting, moving, and copying objects;
- Modifying the fill color; Inserting text in a drawing.
- Creating a table;
- Navigating a table;
- Selecting cells;
- Modifying the size of a table;
- Modifying a table's presentation.
- Creating a chart;
- Discovering the MS Graph window;
- Browsing the datasheet window;
- Interpreting a chart;
- Using the MS Graph's Standard toolbar;
- Returning to PowerPoint.
- Creating and launching on-screen presentations;
- Enhancing your presentation with transitions;
- Adding animation.
- Printing a presentation.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 8 times.