Topics included in this 2-day course: Explore Basic Concepts; Select Colours; Use the Toolbox; Make Selections; Resize an Image; Work with Layers; Work with Type; Create Special Effects...
- Course Start Date: Oct. 6
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Adobe Photoshop Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Explore Basic Concepts:
- Tour the Photoshop Environment;
- Manipulate Palettes;
- Change Views;
- Change Image Modes.
- Sample the Colours;
- Use the Swatches Palette;
- Use the Colour Picker;
- Choose a Custom Colour.
- Select Tools and Options;
- Work with Brushes;
- Use the Painting Tools;
- Edit an Image;
- Apply Fills and Strokes.
- Make Selections Using Tools;
- Modify Selection Borders;
- Edit a Selection;
- Save a Selection as a Channel;
- Load a Channel as a Selection.
- Use the Guides and Grids;
- Crop an Image;
- Change the Image Size;
- Adjust Image Resolution;
- Modify the Canvas Size.
- Work with the Layers Palette;
- Convert the Background Layer;
- Create a Layered Image;
- Manage Layers;
- Change Layer Options;
- Transform Layers;
- Use Layer Effects;
- Merge and Flatten Layers.
- Create Type Attributes;
- Rotate Character Direction;
- Use the Type Mask Tool;
- Edit Type Layers.
- Use Photo Retouching;
- Create a Feathered Effect;
- Work with Gradients;
- Apply Filters;
- Use the Art History Brush.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 32 times.