- Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Intermediate ( Available in French and English )
Explore PowerPoint's indispensable tools for creating professional & attractive presentations. Include animation effects, charts, & action buttons in your slides to contribute to your presentation's success. Navigate through your presentation like a pro!
- Course Start Date: Mar. 20
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Futher explore Microsoft Office PowerPoint's indispensable tools for creating professional and attractive presentations. Include animation effects, charts, and action buttons in your slides to undoubtedly contribute to your presentation's success. Navigate through your presentation like a pro.
Course Outline Advanced Chart Manipulation:
- Importing existing data;
- Changing the chart type for a data series;
- Modifying chart items;
- Modifying and resizing chart items;
- Modifying the 3D view;
- Using pie charts with extracted values;
- Using the scatter chart type;
- Adding a trendline;
- Modifying the default chart;
- Creating a custom chart type.
- Adding a 3D effect to an object;
- Applying shadow to an object;
- Changing an object's shape;
- Aligning objects;
- Creating organization charts.
- Modifying the background;
- Working with color sets;
- Modifying masters;
- Creating custom templates.
- Modifying style correction options;
- Using automatic picture insertion;
- Reducing text or splitting a slide;
- Replacing fonts;
- Including a summary slide;
- Finding and inserting slides;
- Using meeting-minder;
- Adding comments;
- Saving a PowerPoint slide show;
- Using the Pack and Go Wizard;
- Tips for your presentation;
- Tips for you.
- Adding animation;
- Scrolling through a slide show automatically;
- Inserting a sound file;
- Inserting a movie from the Gallery.
- Hiding slides;
- Creating a custom slide show;
- Creating action buttons;
- Creating hyperlinks.
- Inserting an object;
- Inserting a picture from the Internet;
- Inserting an outline slide;
- Sending to Word.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Beginner.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 19 times.