Create highly efficient & attractive worksheets using Excel. Efficiently manage your sales, purchases, expenses, & any other information pertaining to your business.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 3
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Create highly efficient and attractive work sheets using Microsoft Office Excel. Efficiently manage your sales, purchases, expenses, and any other information pertaining to your business. Microsoft Office Excel?s highly efficient tools will always be at your fingertips and willprovide you with practical yet simple solutions to manage all of your data needs.
Course Outline Day 1 :
Basic Concepts :
* What is a spreadsheet;
* Excel's properties
* Starting Excel;
* The Excel environment;
* Opening a workbook;
* The different pointer shapes;
* Understanding the Keyboard;
* Moving around a spreadsheet;
* The different data types;
* The display, content, and format of a cell;
* Data input;
* Editing the content of a cell;
* Erasing one or many cells;
* Saving a workbook;
* Setting AutoSave;
* Sending a file by e-mail;
* E-mailing a selected range.
* Managing workbooks;
* Using drop-down menus;
* Customizing the toolbar;
* Using context-sensitive menus;
* Viewing a document before printing;
* Using zoom;
* Using Smart Tags;
* Using the Help features.
Editing Techniques :
* Selecting cells;
* Copying and moving data;
* Filling a range with data series;
* Undoing and redoing previous actions;
* Finding and replacing;
* Freezing titles.
Basic Calculations :
* Using the AutoSum function;
* Creating formulas;
* Copying formulas and functions;
* Finding errors in formulas.
Day 2 : Formulas :
* Cell addressing;
* Creating formulas using other functions;
* Editing a formula;
* Changing number formats;
* Using the IF function;
* Using the Date and Time functions;
* Using the Round Function.
Spreadsheet Management :
* Inserting columns and rows;
* Deleting columns and rows;
* Changing column width;
* Changing row height;
* Hiding columns or rows;
* Displaying columns or rows;
* Naming cells.
Formatting Worksheets :
* Modifying the alignment;
* Formatting characters;
* Adding borders;
* Adding patterns;
* Using automatic formatting;
* Conditional formatting.
Page Setup :
* Modifying Page Setup options;
* Inserting an image into the header and footer;
* Working with manual page break;
* Keyboard shortcuts.
All scheduled courses are available in both English and French on identical dates.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT Beginner
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 11 times.