- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Excel 2003 Advanced - Introduction to macros and VBA (Available in French and English)
Automate repetitive tasks by creating macro-commands. Standardize & accelerate all the page set-up options for your reports. Include complex calculations, your company logo, your signature, or even a professional & attractive format into your worksheets
- Course Start Date: Jan. 25
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Automate repetitive and mundane task s by creating macro-commands. Standardize and accelerate all the page set-up options for your reports. Include complex calculations, your company logo, your signature, or even a professional and attractive format into your work sheets by creating simple action buttons.
Day 1 :
* Automating routine tasks;
* Running macros;
* Modifying macros;
* The Personal Macro Workbook and execution errors.
Introduction to VBA - Part 1:
* Why VBA?;
* Object properties and methods;
* Creating a procedure;
* Using objects;
* Variables and constants;
Day 2: Introduction to VBA - Part 2:
* Specifying control structures;
* Exploring objects and managing errors;
* Using Excel or VBA functions or functions customized in VBA;
* Varied and interesting procedures;
* Practical tips for optimizing your code;
* Working with user forms;
* Manipulating the sheet's controls;
* The code linked to the user form.
Excel Specifications and Limits
All scheduled courses are available in both English and French on identical dates.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Excel 2003 Intermediate.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration for this course has been closed.
This course may be available on a different date listed below.
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 27 times.