This one-day workshop will help you hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and your ability to personalize each sales call to the person and to each situation.
- Course Outline
TELEMARKETING: USING THE TELEPHONE AS A SALES TOOL
We never stop learning how to improve our selling skills. Virtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone at least part of the time. Perhaps it is time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix. The telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling. This personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success.
This one-day workshop will help you hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and your ability to personalize each sales call to the person and to each situation.LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Workshop participants will be able to:
- Learn how to warm up your sales approach to reduce your fear of cold-calling.
- Choose the right environment for telephone selling.
- Identify ways to make a positive first impression.
- Identify strategies that help you speak to the decision-maker.
- Learn what to say to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
- Generate more leads and repeat business by using the telephone more effectively.
- Enhance communication skills, from first impression to closing the sale.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Change Your Skills, Change Your Income
- Separating Your Company from the Competition
- The Status Quo
- Building Trust and Respect
- Building Trust
- Johari Windows
- What Is The Johari Window?
- The Johari Styles
- The Importance of Good Communication Skills
- Ten Key Elements
- A Crazy Idea
- Developing Your Script
- The Basic Script
- Sample Script
- Making the Script Yours
- Developing Your Script
- Pre-Call Planning
- Phone Tag and Call Backs
- Your Sales Message When You Must Sell by TelephoneMETHODOLOGY
- Large group discussions
- Small group discussion and skill-building exercises
- Individual skill-building exercises and practice sessions
- Case Studies
- Simulations / Role-plays / Live Practice
- Telemarketing Representatives, Account Managers, Sales Representatives, Territory Representatives, Sales Employees
- Completed pre-assignment
- 1 Day
- .6 – 10
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MANUALS / CERTIFICATES
All program fees include a manual on CD complete with self study lessons. Course manuals can be purchased for an additional fee and are dependent on subject and level. The manual fee is a passed through cost to our clients.
Upon completion of the each program each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
Parking is available for our students at the rear of the building.Please, donít park in the reserved parking spaces around the building, your car will be tagged and/or towed away.
BREAKS AND LUNCH
Our courses run between 9:00AM Ė 4:00PM. There are two 15 minutes coffee breaks: one at 10:30AM and the other are at 2:30PM. The lunch break is between 12:00AM and 1:00PM.
Coffee and suitable drinks are provided by us during the course. There are numerous restaurants and take-out places in the area, or you may prefer to bring your own lunch and enjoy it on site. Microwave and fridge available.
- Cancellation Policy
Commitment of resources and industry standards require that we be notified of any cancellation. As such, you may reschedule any training course up to five (5) working days before the actual training date. Simply call us, and we send you a new registration confirmation without extra charge. If training is rescheduled less than five (5) working days before the training date, a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced.
The latest time we accept rescheduling is until noon on the working day before
the training date. "No-shows" without prior notification are charged as if you had attended the course. There are no refunds. We reserve the right to cancel any course and reschedule if attendance is not sufficient to run the course. In this case you will be notified, usually five (5) working days or more prior to the
training day and the training is rescheduled.
- Map & Reviews
Careers in Transition
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 518 times.