Topics included in this 2-day course: Exploration; Drawing Objects; File Management; Precision Work; Object Transformation and Manipulation; Object Layout; Object Surface; Object Strokes...
- Course Start Date: Apr. 3
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Illustrator Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
- Explore the Illustrator window;
- Explore the toolbox;
- Setting up the page;
- Working with views;
- View the different palettes.
- Drawing rectangles and squares;
- Drawing ellipses and circles;
- Drawing polygons and spirals;
- Drawing with the Paintbrush and the Pencil;
- Working with text.
- Opening, saving and closing;
- Importing and exporting.
- Selecting objects with;
- Selection tool;
- Direct selection tool;
- Group selection tool;
- Lasso tool;
- Direct select lasso tool;
- Using grids;
- Using the guidelines.
- Moving and copying;
- Scale tool;
- Applying a reflect effect;
- Shear effect (skew).
- Group and ungroup objects;
- Aligning objects;
- Distribute objects.
- Add a fill color;
- Use the swatch palette;
- Choose a color with the Color Picker;
- Add a custom color to the swatch palette;
- Work with gradients;
- Work with the styles palette;
- Create a style;
- Apply transparency.
- Modify the line weight;
- Add a color to the stroke;
- Add dashes;
- Work with brushes;
- Create a new brush.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 26 times.