This one-day workshop will help you develop those skills, enabling you to sell smarter.
- Course Outline
It’s no secret that selling has changed in recent years. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, yet it is one of the most underrated and misunderstood, at least in recent years. The back-slapping sleazy, joke-telling huckster has disappeared and in his place is a new generation of sales professionals—highly trained and groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence.
Broadly defined, today’s top salespeople are in the business of identifying needs and persuading potential customers to respond favorably to an idea that will result in mutual satisfaction for both the buyer and the seller. This one-day workshop will help you develop those skills, enabling you to sell smarter.LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of today, participants will be able to:
- Understand a wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we want.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Recognize the difference between features and benefits of products and services, and develop a plan for increasing product knowledge.
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and services, so that you can be proactive, in handling objections and more successful at asking for the business.
- Recognize the importance of effective communication in the sales process, so we enhance our ability to listen, ask questions, and send congruent body language messages.
- Essential Selling Skills
- Selling Skills
- Skill Analysis
- The Power of the Mind
- The Expectancy Theory
- What is Selling?
- Features and Benefits
- What Are Features and Benefits?
- Identifying Features and Benefits
- Setting Goals
- SMART Goals
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Types of Selling
- The Three Types
- Our Values
- Ten Major Mistakes
- Ten Mistakes
- Ten Solutions
- Finding New Clients
- Where to Find New Clients?
- Selling PriceMETHODOLOGY
- Large group discussions
- Small group discussion and skill-building exercises
- Individual skill-building exercises and practice sessions
- Simulations / Role-plays / Live Practice
- Account Managers, Sales Representatives, Territory Representatives, Sales Employees
- Completed pre-assignment
- 1 Day
- .6 – 10
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MANUALS / CERTIFICATES
All program fees include a manual on CD complete with self study lessons. Course manuals can be purchased for an additional fee and are dependent on subject and level. The manual fee is a passed through cost to our clients.
Upon completion of the each program each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
Parking is available for our students at the rear of the building.Please, donít park in the reserved parking spaces around the building, your car will be tagged and/or towed away.
BREAKS AND LUNCH
Our courses run between 9:00AM Ė 4:00PM. There are two 15 minutes coffee breaks: one at 10:30AM and the other are at 2:30PM. The lunch break is between 12:00AM and 1:00PM.
Coffee and suitable drinks are provided by us during the course. There are numerous restaurants and take-out places in the area, or you may prefer to bring your own lunch and enjoy it on site. Microwave and fridge available.
- Cancellation Policy
Commitment of resources and industry standards require that we be notified of any cancellation. As such, you may reschedule any training course up to five (5) working days before the actual training date. Simply call us, and we send you a new registration confirmation without extra charge. If training is rescheduled less than five (5) working days before the training date, a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced.
The latest time we accept rescheduling is until noon on the working day before
the training date. "No-shows" without prior notification are charged as if you had attended the course. There are no refunds. We reserve the right to cancel any course and reschedule if attendance is not sufficient to run the course. In this case you will be notified, usually five (5) working days or more prior to the
training day and the training is rescheduled.
- Map & Reviews
Careers in Transition
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 427 times.