Create, customize & manage PDF files. Topics include: The environment; Creating & Managing PDF files; Modifying the Text in a PDF File; Table of contents; Editing text in a header & footer; Display options (Preferences); Customizing the Navigation...
- Course Start Date: Apr. 7
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Create, customize and manage PDF files.
- Knowing your workspace;
- Navigating in a file;
- Changing the display
- Using the navigation tools.
Creating a PDF file:
- Creating a PDF file from another program.
- Converting image files to PDF.
Managing PDF Files:
- Cropping a Page;
- Restoring a Cropped File;
- Rotating a Page;
- Moving a Page;
- Copying Several Pages;
- Inserting a Page;
- Extracting a Page;
- Replacing a page;
- Deleting a Page;
- Renumbering Pages.
Modifying the Text in a PDF File:
- Editing and formating Text;
- Editing Images.
PDF - Table of contents :
- Modifying an existing table of contents;
- Formating the table of contents.
Display options (Preferences).
Customizing the Navigation in a PDF File:
- Creating and Managing Thumbnails;
- Creating and Managing Cross-Document Links;
- Creating and Managing Bookmarks;
- Creating and Managing Article Threads;
- Creating hyperlink text (buttons).
Setting the Security Options:
- Preventing the Print of the PDF File;
- Preventing Changes to a PDF Document.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 29 times.