- Microsoft SQL Training
- 2792: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (available in French and English)
2792: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (available in French and English)
This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages.
- Course Outline
About this Course
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages
Audience ProfileThis course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement data transfer or extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services. At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe SQL Server Integration Services and its tools.
- Create an Integration Services package.
- Implement control flow in an Integration Services package.
- Implement data flow in an Integration Services package.
- Implement logging in an Integration Services package.
- Debug and implement error handling in an Integration Services package.
- Implement checkpoints and transactions in an Integration Services package.
- Deploy an Integration Services package.
- Manage and secure an Integration Services package
Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2005 Integration Services LessonsThis module introduces the role that Integration Services plays in extracting, transforming, and loading data. This module also describes the tools that you can use to build and manage Integration Services solutions.
- Overview of Integration Services Solutions
- Integration Services Tools
- Using the Import and Export Wizard
- Running an Integration Services Package
- Describe Integration Services solutions.
- Use Integration Services tools.
- Creating an Integration Services Solution
- Using Variables
- Building and Running a Solution
- Creating an Integration Services Project
- Implementing a Package
- Building and Running an Integration Services Project
- Create a SQL Server Integration Services solution.
- Use variables.
- Build and run a solution.
- Control Flow Tasks
- Control Flow Precedence Constraints
- Control Flow Containers
- Creating a Simple Control Flow
- Configuring Precedence Constraints
- Using Containers
- Configure control flow tasks.
- Configure control flow precedence constraints.
- Configure control flow containers.
- Data Flow Sources and Destinations
- Data Flow Transformations
- Data Flow Paths
- Transferring Data
- Implementing Transformations
- Using Data Viewers
- Configuring Error Output
- Implement data flow sources and destinations.
- Implement data flow transformations.
- Implement data flow paths.
- Overview of Integration Services Logging
- Implementing Logging
- Configuring Logging
- Implementing Custom Logging
- Describe Integration Services logging.
- Implement logging.
- Debugging a Package
- Implementing Error Handling
- Debugging a Package
- Implementing Error Handling
- Controlling Failure Behavior
- Debug a package.
- Implement error handling.
- Implementing Checkpoints
- Implementing Transactions
- Implementing Checkpoints in a Package
- Implementing Transactions in a Package
- Implementing a Native Transaction
- Implement checkpoints.
- Implement transactions.
- Package Configurations
- Deploying Packages
- Creating a Package Configuration
- Preparing a Package for Deployment
- Deploying a Package
- Implement package configurations.
- Deploy packages.
- Managing Packages
- Securing Packages
- Importing a Package
- Configuring and Executing a Package
- Scheduling a Package
- Securing a Package
- Manage packages.
- Secure packages.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before attending this course, students must have: �Exposure to enterprise data import and export scenarios. �Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environment. �Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including: �SQL Server Agent. �SQL Server query language (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE). �SQL Server System tables. �SQL Server accounts (users and permissions).
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 244 times.