This course enables database administrators in enterprise environments to design security for database systems using Microsoft SQL ServerT 2005.
- Course Outline
This course enables database administrators in enterprise environments to design security for database systems using Microsoft SQL ServerT 2005. It covers business needs, regulatory requirements and network systems, and database design considerations.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for current professional database administrators who have three or more years of on-the-job experience administering SQL Server database solutions in an enterprise environment.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Designing SQL Server Security
- Principles of Database Security
- Methodology for Designing a SQL Server Security Policy
- Monitoring SQL Server Security
- Integrating with Enterprise Authentication Systems
- Developing Windows Server-level Security Policies
- Developing a Secure Communication Policy
- Defining SQL Server Security Monitoring Standards
- Designing an Instance-level Security Policy
- Designing a Database-level Security Policy
- Designing an Object-level Security Policy
- Defining Security Monitoring Standards for Instances and Databases
- Securing Data by Using Encryption and Certificates
- Designing Data Encryption Policies
- Determining a Key Storage Method
- Analyzing Business and Regulatory Requirements
- Determining the Exceptions and their Impact
- Designing a Response Policy for Virus and Worm Attacks
- Designing a Response Policy for Denial-of-Service Attacks
- Designing a Response Policy for Internal and SQL Injection Attacks
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- 2780 Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database - 2779 Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database - 2778 Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Transact-SQL
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 654 times.